Wednesday 2 May 2012

20 facts about me

1. I'm right handed
2. I was vegetarian for 4 years in my mid 20's
3. I still love watching "Neighbours"
4. I suffer from Trypanophobia {the extreme fear of medical procedures involving injections or hypodermic needles}
5. If I could marry any celebrity it would be Peter Facinelli
6. I have never tried a cigarette or any illegal substance
7. I am a total Cadbury addict
8. If I could live anywhere it would be America
9. My favourite season is winter
10. My favourite smell is cinnamon
11. I am an Aries
12. I adore Starbucks Mocha
13. My favourite place I've ever been to is Yosemite National Park in California
14. I love my boys more than ANYTHING in the world
15. I never had a detention all the way through school {swot}
16. I met my husband when I was 18 in a nightclub
17. I wish I was taller
18. I flit between wanting to be a yummy mummy & being totally lazy
19. I need an image overhaul
20. I adore reading & wish I had more time to do more

28 comments:

  1. Great answers and lovely to meet you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had detention either. I was a good girl. :D And I totally know what you mean about wanting to be a yummy mummy but being too lazy. I am exactly the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it a constant struggle. When Ben is asleep I debate for an hour if I should clean, sleep or sit and do nothing;)

      Delete
  3. Starbucks White Chocolate Mochas are my absolute favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not tried those, although eating white chocolate gives me heartburn. Wonder if the mocha would?

      Delete
  4. Confession.. I have NEVER been to a Starbucks! I have several friends that are employed at different locations and have yet to visit. New bucket list item. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too) get thee to the bucks! You could get mates rates lol

      Delete
  5. I was a good girl at school too then went a bit wild once I hit 18 ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All those years of being good has to have a bit of balance;)

      Delete
  6. Afraid i wasn't so good at school one the bullying started i became a bit of a 'difficult' young person to be polite! Not awful but skipped a few lessons etc Cinnamon reminds me of Christmas but i dont like the taste!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was bullied too:( crap isn't it? Cinnamon reminds me of autumn and when I lived in California:)

      Delete
  7. Me and my son go to Starbies for hot chocolate date together :)

    I can't believe you watch Neighbours though!! AGH haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've watched it since it started lol..when I'm 65 my grandkids will feel the same way about that as I did Emmerdale when my nan put that on lol

      Delete
  8. I flit between being a yummy mummy and lazy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lazy in the house and with my appearance. I hate it but can't seem to change;)

      Delete
  9. Great post. I wish I had more time to read too. I started a book recently, got a few chapters in and I've lost what's going on because I can't find the time to read the rest of it lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading The Hunger Games trilogy. I read the first two in a week, but the third is taking me ages, and I need to keep skipping back to remember what has happenned:/

      Delete
  10. Good news is Peter is now a single man, soooo the ball is in your court now. Kidding:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love cinnamon! Especially in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with cinnamon rolls, and since moving from the states I really miss them. Ikea sell them now though;) I like it at breakfast too in porridge:)

      Delete
  12. I love to read also, but seem to have the time. I need to make time for it because I really enjoy it. I enjoyed your list! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by

Aly