Tuesday 29 May 2012

Crazy times

I've neglected my blog for a while. It's been an intense two and a half weeks. Since Benjamin's birthday we have viewed a house, decided we didn't want it, changed our minds and moved into said house 3 days ago. Viewing to moving in 2 and a half weeks is not on my list of recommendations.

The day before we moved, I received a call asking me to attend a job interview yesterday morning. So in amongst the house loading/unloading, I had to find time to prepare an hour long lesson for the observation part of the interview! Stress!

This Friday we are headed to France for two weeks of relaxation {well, as much as you can relax with 2 kids on holiday}, so I'm hoping to have time to document our adventures here and on Instagram. After the last two weeks, I'm in need a of holiday more than ever!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you've been super busy! Enjoy your holiday in France. I love France, one of my favorite countries in the world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure sounds tome that you are in need of a Vacation.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by

Aly